Dr. Kirsten Rittenbach brings us a depth of surgical skill and passion for patient care that was refined in the Bay Area. Receiving her B.A. in Chemistry from St. Olaf College, MN, she then completed her Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Doctor of Medicine (MD) and oral surgery residency at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). With extensive training in the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Dr. Rittenbach’s clinical interests are dentoalveolar surgery (including implants and bone grafting), pathology, TMJ disorders, trauma, and women’s health issues particularly pertinent to oral health.
Alongside her work with SF Oral Surgery, Dr. Rittenbach is also a part-time attending surgeon at San Mateo Medical Center. Dr. Rittenbach is Board Certified and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. She also holds membership in the following organizations:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Francisco Dental Society
- Filipino Dental Practitioners of California
- American Medical Association
In her spare time, Dr. Rittenbach enjoys running and biking throughout the Bay Area, creating and partaking in local culinary art, traveling, and spending quality time with family and friends.