Interested in working with us?
Check out our current openings and apply today!
Back Office – San Francisco, California
High Tech, Fast Paced Oral Surgery Practice
Looking for a career-minded and service-focused
SURGICAL DENTAL ASSISTANT – Full Time
Come work with us at our friendly and fast paced surgical office
Our San Francisco oral and maxillofacial surgery practice is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and professional Surgical Dental Assistant. Our beautiful and well-established practice is committed to providing excellent patient care and is looking for someone who shares this same objective.
Our friendly and motivated team is seeking someone who is intelligent and detail oriented. This person should be reliable and flexible. Individual must be a hard worker, dependable, and present an outgoing bubbly personality! While we value experience, we are also willing to train the right person to be part of our awesome team! Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Takes pride in attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable on a daily basis with a strong work ethic
- Hard working, and enthusiastic about learning!
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player
- Friendly, caring, positive attitude with both patients and fellow staff
- Must possess great work ethics, bubbly and outgoing personality, independent, confident, be reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer savvy and familiar with dental software
- Current DA/ RDA license and/or previous oral surgery experience a plus
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in surgical and sterilization procedures, both local and IV sedation
- Tray set-ups
- Professionally greet patients, record vitals
- Assisting in consultations with doctors taking notes
- Drawing and preparing medications for IV anesthesia procedures as well as giving IV medications
- Provide clear and thorough post-op instructions to patients and escorts
- Posting treatment plans and printing prescriptions
- Scanning and sending x-rays, thank you notes, and progress reports to referral doctors
- Taking x-rays, photos, and impressions as needed.
- Keeping operatories, sterilization areas, and surgical equipment maintained and well stocked.
We are looking for someone who can work full time and can provide a very competitive salary + benefits and more! (vacation, sick, medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, wellness, uniform allowance, parking)
- Hep B vaccination
- Tetanus vaccination
- CPR certified